Monday, January 07, 2008

Leo's Fire Monkey

Today Leo and I made a stuffed animal. Leo calls it his Fire Monkey. He drew the shape, being careful to include arms, legs, ears, and a head. Then we cut out the shape, and Leo chose the cool fire flannel fabric. Leo traced the pattern shape onto the fabric, then Mama cut it out and sewed it all together. Then Leo and Mama stuffed it full of stuffing. Then Mama sewed shut, and Papa and Mama and Leo sewed on its cool button eyes. And now Leo has a homemade Fire Monkey.




2 Comments:

Blogger Stop this ride before someone gets hurt! said...

Designing his own stuffed pet. Now that's cool.

6:53 PM  
Blogger LeosMama said...

Thanks! It was a fun project. He even helped me write the blog entry. I'm amazed when I think my little bitty is almost 4!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home