Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Family

I've been avoiding blogging since we came home from Oregon b/c there is so much in the forefront of my brain that I want to write about but don't feel like I can share, just in case the family ever discovers this blog. I don't want this to be an excuse for divisiveness or pain. But on the other hand, this is a place for me to record what happens in my daily life and to vent out feelings and explore my way.

So maybe for the moment I'll just say that I wish I could get along better with G's sister. Sometimes we can have a lot of fun, but it's rather fair-weather: when there are things we both enjoy, we can have fun together. When things aren't rosy, then they're black.

Ah, family. I'd like to get together with T&C sometime in the summer, and G&K&D&M another time this summer. Separate groups would be best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home