Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Flexible shoes

I'm on a hunt for flexible-soled kids' shoes. I expect thermoplastic rubber soles (TPR), but I might be surprised to find other materials used to make sturdy, flexible soles.

Here's the brands I know of currently, let me know if there are more I am missing.

  • Pedoodles
  • See Kai Run
  • Pediped
  • Robeez Tredz
  • Eleven (a division of SKR, these shoes are for older kids, sizes 9-1)
  • Pediped Flex (Pediped shoes for older kids, sizes 6-12)
  • Primigi
  • Umi Elefanten
  • Preschoolians
  • Stride-Rite (have to look, some are flexible, some are nott)
  • Komfort Kidz
  • Merrill (some are flexible, some are not)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, Merril makes a really nice flexible kid's shoe. Again, you'll have to look because I'm sure some are more flexible than others. They're sturdy, too, which is important, it seems, as the kids get older. You can, of course, get them at Jax, and sometimes, if you're lucky, the sales put them at $10 or so.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home