Monday, March 19, 2007

Sleep II

The last two nights have been much better. Three to four night wakings isn't great, but it sure beats heck out of 10 night wakings.

She goes down pretty easily at 7:30, and is up again maybe around 9, maybe not until 11 or 11:30. Last night she was up at 8:45, when G went in and patted her, sat her up to make sure she didn't need to burp, and then patted her again. She resettled and slept until almost 1am. Then she nursed well, spitting out the nipple after I gave her the second breast. She slept until 3:30, when she cried for a couple of minutes, I patted her, but she cried more, so I tucked her arm back into her blanket and rolled her onto her other side. She immediately went back to sleep and slept until 5am, when I nursed her. G got a wakeful babe at about 5:30, they chatted and cooed and caressed until about 6, then she slept cuddled next to me until 9am. Really not too bad of a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home